Green Asparagus Gazpacho
with Hearts Of Palm and Citrus
Yield: 8 Portions
1 Bunch Green Asparagus (Blanched)
1 ea Bulb Fennel (Frawns Reserved)
1 ea Garlic Clove
½ Cup Olive Oil
1 ea Green Bell Pepper (Medium Sized, Seeds Removed)
1 ea English Cucumber
1 ea Jalapeno (Seeds Removed)
1 Bunch Scallion (greens only, bulb reserved)
1 T Salt
1 Cup Water
1 Cup Yogurt
½ Cup Country Bread (crust removed)
- To make the gazpacho, combine the blanched asparagus, garlic, bell pepper, English cucumber, jalapeno, scallion greens, water, and bread. Puree on high and add in the yogurt and finish by drizzling in the olive oil. Taste and season with salt. Pass it through a fine-mesh strainer if desired. Chill until very cold.
Hearts of Palm
8oz Can Hearts of Palm
1 T Olive Oil
1 T Lemon Juice
40 Slices Reserved Scallion Bulb
½ Cup Reserved Fennel Fawns
1 ea Orange (Segmented)
- Divide the soup into 8 bowls.
- Season the Hearts of Palm with Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, and salt. Arrange the Hearts of Palm in to soup.
- Cut the Orange segments in to 3 pieces and arrange in soup around the hearts of Palm.
- Garnish the soup with the fennel Frawns and sliced scallion bulb and serve.
Restaurant Week 2015
JULY 20 – AUGUST 14
Lunch and Dinner will be served in The Bar
Tuesdays and Wednesdays also enjoy live Jazz from 8pm – 11:30pm